staff on what
Checkit's digital assistants and sensors replace paper and spreadsheet checklists. Your team log in each day to a tailored list of actions designed specifically for them, wherever they are.
Staff can say goodbye to dog-eared and coffee-stained checklists that get lost or forgotten between shifts. Now they focus on the priorities that keep your customers happy and your business moving. Checkit prompts and guides staff based on who, what, when and where they are. Every activity is captured by Checkit and made available via business intelligence dashboards and compliance reports from a single interface.
Unleash employee productivity
- Replace clunky paper checklists. Help your staff through their daily activities with a digital assistant that prompts and guides them on the actions to be taken.
- Drive best practice. Embedded training and guidelines ensure that best practice is followed across everything from store opening, cleaning and food production.
- Stop endless manual checks. Replace mundane checks with smart sensors that escalate in real time if they detect an issue.
- Stay focused on your customers. Automated data capture from your people, assets and buildings that generate meaningful insights.
Anticipate problems and take action
- Don't wait for bad news. Anticipate and manage risks as they happen with guided corrective actions.
- Faster ramp-up time. Digital assistants empower new and seasonal staff to take on responsibilities quickly.
- Real-time visibility. Complete store visits and audits digitally at any time.
- Improve employee experience. Provide targeted support to teams and staff that need it most.
Get granular insights into every activity
- Turn hidden data into insight. Simple dashboards and KPIs help you make sense of your people, assets and building efficiency so you can better serve customers.
- Turn insights into action. Identify footfall and consumption trends across your entire estate and put remedial actions in place.
- No more time-consuming audits. Generate compliance and audit reports at the touch of a button, from shoplifting declaration to delivery acceptance rates.