Changing the way you manage people and compliance
With Checkit, your staff carry out the right tasks, the right way, without fail.Find out more
Reduce risk. Take control.
When you rely on people to carry out essential tasks and record them for compliance purposes, there is always uncertainty about what was done by whom and when.
Checkit solves this problem, replacing paper-based systems with a centralised, interactive cloud-based way of managing the multitude of tasks that staff are required to carry out on a daily basis.
Hassle Free Compliance
Checkit enables every type of business to transform the way they manage food, hygiene and facilities tasks, ensuring staff carry them out the right way- without fail. Now you can protect your business and be inspection ready every day for:
- Heath & safety and quality management
- Facilities management
Real-time control and visibility for managers
The Checkit control centre enables managers to define, automate and enforce compliance across the business.
- Dynamic checklists guide staff through tasks and corrective actions
- Point and click checklist building
- Corrective action capture
- Sensor management
- Alert generation and escalation
- Centralised, audit ready reporting
- All health, safety and facilities management operations covered
Checkit and Cambridge City Council partner to transform UK food safety
Produced in partnership with Cambridge City Council food safety team, Checkit builds upon the Food Standards Agency’s Safer Food Better Business. Through a Primary Authority Partnership, Cambridge City Council has approved the use of the Checkit as a food safety management system enabling all food businesses to benefit from improved control, visibility and compliance.Read more
Delivered as a service for as little as £1 a day
- Cloud based software: Nothing to install, manage or keep up to date; accessible from anywhere
- Secure data storage: Data held in highly secure data centres, regularly backed up, always available
- Hardware included: System hardware included in subscription packages
- Support and information: Feedback and help with problems.
- Remote care: Cloud and internet connections simplify and speed up diagnosing and helping with problems
These benefits are available in two subscription packages designed to suit all sizes of business:
- No ties: For customers who prefer a lower monthly fee and want to minimise tie in
- Peace of mind: Complete package for no surprises operation
|Peace of Mind||No Ties|
|Minimum Term||24 Months||1 Month|
|Initial Memo and Probes|
|Replacement Hardware||Buy as needed|
|Breakdown Replacement||During warranty|
|Standard Online Support|
|Premium Phone Support||Option||Buy services as needed|