Checkit for Facilities Management
Successful facilities management companies need to meet the highest agreed standards while keeping costs down. But according to Deloitte, 71% of companies terminating outsourced contracts cite poor quality service as the main reason. Checkit solves this issue; reducing your costs and improving efficiency and quality of service – providing you with a key competitive advantage.
Improve efficiency and quality of service. Take control.
Do you know if your staff are doing the right things? Checkit does. In an industry where staff turnover is high and wages low, it is extremely challenging ensuring staff are working efficiently and to yours and your clients’ high standards.
Checkit is an automated monitoring and digital work management system providing a centralised, interactive way of managing the tasks that staff need to carry out on a daily basis and is proven to increase the quality and productivity of your workforce.
- Pre-installed checklists based on Safer Food Better Business and HACCP management
- Intuitive touchscreen works in conjunction with temperature probes and automated smart sensors
- Interactive checklists alert, prompt and guide staff how to carry out food hygiene tasks and corrective actions
- Automated monitoring of fridges, freezers and door closing reduces wastage and saves hours in staff time
- Every task and temperature reading is digitally time-stamped, tamper-proof and sent to the cloud providing real-time control and reporting for managers.
- Paperless EHO approved audit-ready records for inspections
Approved by Food Enforcement Officers
Produced in partnership with and endorsed by Cambridge City Council food safety team as an approved food safety management system, Checkit builds upon the Food Standards Agency's Safer Food Better Business. This landmark Primary Authority Partnership has been created to help all food businesses to achieve better food safety and hygiene ratings.
Checkit ensures all cleaning tasks are carried out correctly, at the right time, with a record of who, what and when they were completed.
- Cleaning schedules are uploaded via a cloud-based control centre
- Staff are alerted to carry out tasks via a handheld device
- Checkit guides staff how to do the task
- Completed cleaning tasks are automatically time-stamped and recorded in the cloud or reporting and compliance
Ensuring consistent, high standards
Based around interactive checklists, Checkit actively prompts staff to perform tasks when and where they are required.
All data is collected digitally, through handheld devices, temperature probes and smart wireless sensors and immediately uploaded to the cloud, giving a time-stamped, real-time record of what was carried out, when, where and by whom. Use it to better manage food safety, contract cleaning schedules, security checks and the whole range of soft services that you provide to your clients.
Checkit smart sensors replace countless manual checks and hours of staff time providing wireless real-time monitoring and recording of temperature, humidity, equipment, and door closing from a single cloud system.
There are countless manual facilities management and health and safety checks that can be automated using Checkit smart sensors that send continuous, accurate measurements to the cloud 24/7. Minimal staff resources can be used to monitor conditions via the Checkit control centre.
- Reduce wastage, improve food safety – ensuring fridges and freezers maintain the correct temperature
- Reduce energy consumption – ensuring building temperatures are optimised to save money
- Identify maintenance issues early – alerting you to faults in clients’ equipment
Dramatically reduce management and reporting burden.
Checkit enables managers to take control of the essential tasks and processes involved in meeting your clients’ catering, cleaning and facilities management services from the top down, providing:
- 100% paperless audit-ready records
- 24/7 visibility of teams and compliance tasks at multiple locations
- Real-time alerts and early warnings of non-compliance
- Consistent codes of practice