Location: Combination of working from home / office based at Fleet or Cambridge
This person is responsible for designing and delivering the customer training required by new and existing Checkit customers, operating across our range of products. The successful candidate will ensure that the business improves its customer experience via good quality, familiarisation, training and refresher sessions. This will involve working collaboratively across departments and helping the business to deliver improvements in performance and customer service. The role reports to the Head of Global Operations.
- To design and implement a suite of Customer Training sessions that introduce customers to our products, demonstrate how they work, demonstrate how to get the best from our products and how to undertake basic problem solving.
- Using a range of options to best deliver the training, eg Teams video calls, face to face sessions with large customers, Powerpoint presentations and demonstrations with embedded video content, recorded webinars which can be posted on our Customer Service portal and bespoke Q&A sessions with groups of customers to address common issues.
- Working closely with the Customer Support and Ops teams, to ensure that we have visibility regarding which customers are adopting our products and who may need further training or support. Complete the feedback loop with the sales team (Account Managers) and Product team regarding findings and outcomes.
- Producing pre-recorded Checkit product and systems familiarisation videos, for use in onboarding new staff at Checkit. To be refreshed on a six-monthly cycle, ensuring that they are up to date.
- Engaging with customers at various touch points during the customer journey, so that those who have not fully adopted our products can benefit from additional tips and training, to ensure that they become confident users and advocates for our products and services.
- Acting as an internal expert regarding customer training delivery.
- Being a brand ambassador for our business when dealing with customers.
- Working closely with our marketing team, and our Customer Excellence Manager, to ensure that a consistent ‘tone of voice’ and language is used across all customer channels.
- Helping the business to communicate to customers in ways that build trust and confidence.
- Your attention is drawn to the confidential aspects of this position. All matters of the Company which are of a confidential nature, including information relating to our product design and operation, our customers internal procedures and security arrangements must not, under any circumstances be divulged to any unauthorised person or persons. Breaches of confidence will result in disciplinary action, which may result in dismissal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional and confident presentation skills.
- A passionate advocate for the benefits of great customer relationships.
- Should be self-motivated, able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Able to design training sessions appropriate for internal staff and customers.
- Champion our values and always demonstrate a committed and positive attitude towards customer service and business improvement.
- Experience of designing and delivering training sessions for SaaS products and hardware.
- Previous experience in a technical, customer-facing role would be advantageous.
- High standard of technical skills and the ability to translate that knowledge into training and bring it to life for customers and colleagues.
- Self-starter, resilient, focused and results-driven.
- Must visibly demonstrate customer focused behaviours both to colleagues and customers.
- Full UK driving license and the ability to travel to visit customers to deliver training face to face (once the current pandemic is over) if required.
- Technical knowledge of wireless temperature monitoring and/or cloud-based IoT systems.
- Previous experience of working with ISO 9001.
- Previous experience of working with a complex ITSM platform, ie Salesforce or Servicenow.
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French or Spanish).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit and we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving, challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com