This role will work on our multi-platform cloud-based product, undertaking manual and automated testing. You will implement continuous integration tests with a range of technologies.
We look for great talent that thrives working on challenging projects. You’ll be working with high-calibre teams in a collaborative, friendly and supportive team environment. We are an advanced user of AWS services. You’ll be working on platform capabilities and product features using the best mix of cloud services and new development.
- Testing – you will come up with ways to evaluate the software and run a variety of automated and manual tests
- You will be responsible for the delivery of automated testing within a build pipeline using Jenkins
- Delivery findings – after testing you will write up and report on your findings
- You will be required to have input into the development and review stages of the product lifecycle to suggest changes, improvements and alternatives
- You will work with the mobile app development team to ensure a high quality product and customer satisfaction
You will have proven experience of delivering software test to a high standard using both automated and manual techniques and be able to demonstrate your technical expertise in these areas. You will be enthusiastic about developing breadth as well as depth in your career.
- Solid proven testing experience ideally with Android, Espresso and Gradle
- Web and mobile platform testing experience
- Exposure to Protractor or Cucumber
- Experience of common manual and test automation practices, tools and frameworks
- BDD etc
- Competency with Postman, Jira, Git, Jenkins
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science or degree in a numerical subject
- Comfortable with Linux and embedded systems
- Experience with performance, scalability, reliability testing
- Android and iOS App testing experience
- Experience of embedded software and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience with performance, scalability and reliability testing
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
The Checkit solution provides organisations with connected solutions to optimize performance. We make processes smart, safe and efficient, using a pioneering combination of IoT, cloud, apps and data analytics. Our industry approved Connected Workflow Management and Connected Automated Monitoring solutions replace traditional paper and spreadsheets by utilising cloud technologies, low power wireless networks, smart handsets, Bluetooth and embedded Linux devices to carry out large numbers of routine tasks over multiple sites and locations.
We have 175 people, £12m revenues and we’re growing fast, with ambitious plans for new product development and global expansion. It’s an exciting product, with a startup atmosphere with excellent backing. Life at Checkit is fast moving – keeping pace with marketing requirements and new technologies as they become available.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging, and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to email@example.com