This person will be responsible for the development of sales leads through the proactive prospecting and
nurturing of outbound and inbound calls. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation and development disciplined and the Sales/Account Services team successful. This role reports to Head of Commercial Operations and works closely with Marketing and the outside sales team.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads to set appointments for the outside sales team to achieve targets
- Utilisation of the full suite of lead generation tools (voice, email, social media etc) to attract
potential new customers
- Effective, accurate and timely use of CRM system to capture data
- Collaborating with the sales, marketing and leadership teams to develop lead generation
- Effectively communicating and presenting the Checkit product solution and value proposition
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/ monthly activity reports
- Staying educated on products, innovations, changes and trends both internally and externally
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally in a team environment
- Developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships and networks
- Assisting in the development of presentations and proposals
- Ensuring that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards
including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to
You will be an educated, enthusiastic individual with the charisma and personality to start and
maintain conversations with anyone. Determined and target-driven, you will thrive on helping
customers solve problems and achieving sales.
- Experience of sales telemarketing
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including CRM proficiency (ideally Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (particularly over the telephone)
- Proven ability to develop strong and influential relationships
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- Able to understand and communicate technology solutions
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong inner drive and self-discipline
- A structured approach to work
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent German speaker
- Experience of selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) product
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit and we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving, challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org