This is a short-term, temporary role – initially for 4–6 weeks – to help Checkit plc gain greater insight into the NHS and private healthcare organisations as a market for its suite of products. The role will work as part of the Sales and Marketing team but will also work closely with other colleagues including the Product Development team. There is a possibility of extending this role depending on results.
- Validate the structural hierarchy of the NHS (ISC, STP, CCG, Trust, Hospital, Department, GP surgery) implemented within our Customer Relationship Management tool (Salesforce) to ensure accuracy and suitability for our needs.
- Identify key influencers across the UK in areas including: labs, pharma and biotech; hospital pharmacy; primary care; retail pharmacy.
- Work with healthcare professionals to map current working practices / processes and identify the ‘pain points’ that our products can help to address.
- Work with clinicians to identify care pathways that could be supported by our Connected Workflow Management product.
- Evaluate the overall size and the size by segment of the healthcare market for the business.
- Undertake other research / analysis as required.
You will be an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with an excellent understanding of the NHS and healthcare more generally, and a strong background in market research and / or data analytics. You will be a quick learner who will rapidly pick up the basics of Checkit’s product suite and its business objectives and use your initiative to research where we can best target these in the healthcare market.
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong customer insight skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge of the NHS and healthcare
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Good prioritising and analytical skills
- Ability to process complex information quickly and accurately.
- Relevant contacts across the NHS
- Understanding of the sales and marketing process
- Basic understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS)
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
Please submit your CV highlighting your experience, along with a statement explaining your interest in and suitability for the post, to: firstname.lastname@example.org