We are seeking a Growth Operations Manager to sit in our Commercial Operations team within Checkit’s wider Growth Team (Sales, Marketing, Pre-Sales). This role will work cross-functionally with Growth, Operations and Finance colleagues to optimise and harmonise sales processes and improve the way Salesforce (SF) Sales Cloud is used within Growth to deliver operational efficiencies and valuable business insights. The role reports to the Director of Commercial Operations (DTP) and has an important intersection with the ongoing Digital Transformation Programme, involving the end-to-end implementation of Pardot/Salesforce/Financial Force across the business.
- Mapping, implementing, controlling and continuously evaluating Growth workflows.
- Managing current and future usage of SF Sales Cloud and ensuring protocols are followed.
- Generating and communicating regular and ad hoc reports and analysis on Growth performance.
- Ongoing evaluation of the use of SF Sales Cloud within Growth in order to implement, communicate and control improvements which drive sales cycle and/or process efficiency.
- Regularly reviewing Salesforce data capture and integrity to ensure Growth reports are accurate and insightful.
- Analysing sales performance to identify trends, working with Growth and cross-functional colleagues to highlight areas for improvement or opportunity.
- Working collaboratively with key Digital Transformation Programme stakeholders across the business.
- Providing ongoing SF (Sales Cloud) training to new and existing users.
- Working with Marketing to analyse and refine market segmentation and priorities.
- Managing and/or developing SF Sales Cloud training documents and policies and procedures related to Growth processes.
- Managing the data for the Sales incentive compensation plans.
You will be a process-oriented and analytical individual with strong SF Sales Cloud skills and the ability to report and present data.
- Analytical nature.
- Excellent understanding of SF Sales Cloud with the ability to develop and implement best practice.
- Experience of devising, implementing and controlling sales-related processes.
- Sales analytics experience, ideally within a software or technology business.
- Advanced PowerBI reporting skills.
- High level of organisation and detail-orientation.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and an ability to prioritise multiple demands.
- Good attitude toward teamwork, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Fluency in another language (preferably German, French or Spanish).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today, Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit. We actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com