This role will be responsible for the technical support of Checkit’s core Business Intelligence (BI) technologies. The successful candidate will support our customers in exposing metrics and data that empower them to improve their operations capability. This person will report to the BI Team Lead and work closely with BI developers and other IT and business stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and support to our customers in resolving incidents and issues.
- Work with the Business Analysts, BI Developers and Functional Teams to support the existing BI technologies.
- Implement change requests to improve the solution developed.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their processes and to recommend technical solutions to support these.
- Act at level three support to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Proactively anticipate, understand, troubleshoot and fix problems using technical expertise and problem solving skills to restore service, identify root cause and implement fixes.
- Build relevant metrics to monitor customer dashboards, create internal dashboards for Customer Service.
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
You will have a solution oriented analytical mindset and understand how to manipulate data to generate insight and information. You will be a confident communicator able to build relationships and collaborate both internally and with our key customers.
- Experience in creating Dashboards / Reports on any of the Reporting tools – Tableau/ Power BI.
- Confident with Python.
- Experience of troubleshooting Data Pipelines.
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL DBs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make complex data and technology simple to understand.
- The confidence to talk knowledgeably at all levels, both internally and externally.
- A demonstrable ability to build strong collaborative relationships to deliver results.
- A degree in either Computer Science or in a numerical subject.
- Familiarity with Data Pipelines and Big Data.
- Beginner-level knowledge of MongoDB and Redshift.
- Awareness of AWS and Azure.
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover. Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org