Location: Field-based (within 40 miles of London)
The Building Energy Management Systems Sales Manager is responsible for the development of sales to new and existing customers, covering new projects and service contracts. Ensuring the sales opportunities and order bookings are generated in line with the business sales forecast, profit and growth plans. The BEMS Sales Manager will report to the BEMS Director.
- Work closely with the BEMS Director to produce sales order booking plans for the next 3, 6 and 12 month periods, supporting the company’s overall business plans and objectives.
- Generate sales order bookings with customers to agreed targets.
- Prepare a monthly report detailing the sales activity, quotations, bookings and future prospects.
- Provide fully costed, detailed quotations to customers for BEMS project and maintenance contracts.
- Work closely with Operations team.
- Meet and work closely with assigned customers and clients to understand requirements and provide services and technology to suit their business needs.
- Confidently deliver PowerPoint presentations to internal and external customers.
- Communicate regularly and work cross-functionally with other teams.
- To champion values and always demonstrate a committed and positive attitude towards change.
- Ensure that the Company’s quality and compliance standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Proactively pursue sales opportunities with existing and new customers and clients.
You will have experience in a similar position in the BEMS industry, be passionate about delivering high quality services in a timely, effective and commercial manner. Experience of quoting and winning new business is essential.
- Experience of the BEMS market sector and a strong background in sales.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience of effectively generating business with new customers.
- Ability to understand M&E design specifications and submit tenders.
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and motivate at all levels.
- Established track record of exceeding targets and KPIs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to build influential relationships and leverage them to deliver positive improvement.
- A commitment to working to professional standards and an interest in the success and development of the Company.
- The confidence to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo.
- Strong commercial awareness with an analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into actions.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover. Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org