Checkit for the Public Sector
In this unprecedented period of uncertainty, delivering public services, managing outsourced contracts, while constantly juggling tight budgets has never been more difficult and complex for Local Authorities.
Checkit ensures the day-to-day work of staff and suppliers gets done at the right time, in the right place, by the right people, making it easy to identify issues early and keep on top of compliance.
Front line processes are key to quality and efficiency...
The logistics of managing daily operations across multiple sites, functions and contractors demands a vast eco-system of processes, reporting mechanisms, routines and compliance.
Ensuring that services are delivered well and consistently depends on the consistent application of policies and procedures – hundreds or even thousands of staff, undertaking dozens of daily tasks that add up to great performance.
Peace of mind comes from knowing that the right actions are being performed by the right people, at the right time, all the time across multiple agencies, suppliers and contracts.
Great processes need the right systems
Paper based systems are impossible to manage, simple audit applications don't manage getting work done, and building individual applications is too complex and slow.
Checkit’s smart technology provides a new approach - tailored solutions built and changed in minutes, easily changed, and no coding.
Addressing key challenges
- Empowering teams where organisations are complex and staff turnover high
- Understanding front-line issues and identifying risks
- Standardising working practices across services and contracts
- Avoiding costs of compliance claims
- Creating visibility and early warning of performance problems for managers
- Creating efficiencies, minimising wastage and tracking compliance
- Efficiently providing performance data to stakeholders
How can Checkit help?
Checkit’s smart business productivity tools move tasks, checklists and workflow management from paper to digital improving efficiency, consistency and visibility, freeing up staff to do their real job.
Checkit can improve efficiency, reduce costs and improve compliance across the spectrum of local authority and council responsibilities from law enforcement, emergency services, infrastructure and education to transport, social services and the surrounding environment .
If you have teams of workers delivering services - whether they are serving food, maintaining safety, handling goods, providing or maintaining working facilities, working in the field or treating patients - chance are we can help. Get in touch to see how digitising processes and tasks can benefit your organisation.
Checkit provides continual insights across your business
Checkit Real-Time Operations Management incorporates Work Management and Automated Monitoring which capture millions of data points on how people, processes and equipment are performing against your operational strategy. Operational Insight pulls this data together into usable business intelligence that gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation.
Top to bottom control, management and visibility in real time
For front line staff, Checkit automates, guides and enforces their activities, improving efficiency and consistency. For supervisors it automatically allocates and schedules work, making exceptions and issues easy to handle. For managers it creates broad control and consistency, providing continual insights across the business.
Manage and monitor performance in real time
Customer experience and safety depends on many routine tasks being done right, every time. Paper systems just aren’t up to the job.
Checkit Work Management takes care of this, enabling you to schedule tasks through a cloud based system that alerts, prompts and guides your staff to carry them out, step-by-step, improving quality of service, reducing risk and training costs.
- Interactive checklists actively prompt staff to perform tasks when and where they are required
- Identify problems and issues for attention without always needing to be on site
- Frees time to focus on customers, not administration
- Gives management real time visibility of performance and compliance trends
Save staff time and food wastage with smart wireless monitoring
Checkit smart sensors provide wireless real-time monitoring and recording of multiple conditions including temperature, humidity, equipment and door closing from a single cloud system.
- Save time, money and hours of staff time by continuously monitoring fridge, freezer and chilled cabinet temperatures, 24/7
- Cut food wastage by keeping fridges and freezers at optimum temperatures
- Real-time alerts identify maintenance issues and faulty equipment early, whether you are on or off site
Understand business performance and trends
Operational Insight pulls together data from Work Management and Automated Monitoring into usable business intelligence for managers.
This gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation, making regional and national managers more productive and able to manage more effectively remotely.
- Is work being done on time?
- Are managers and supervisors dealing with issues?
- Are processes running within specification?
- Is equipment available and operating?
Checkit makes sure you can intervene before small dips in performance turn into major issues.
Automate key internal or outsourced services
Checkit supports standard setting and monitoring for key outsourced services. Performance can be tracked by site, team and process, creating insight that gives top to bottom control, management and visibility of your operations in real-time - the result is improved performance:
- Reduce storage costs by cutting out paper
- 24/7 visibility of teams, suppliers and compliance tasks at multiple locations reduces site visits
- Equipment monitoring avoids wastage and breakdowns
- Time saving on checks and admin
- Better training, faster onboarding
- Automated contract management and reporting
- 100% paperless audit-ready records
- Enforcement and continuous monitoring of group standards
- Improve policy and regulatory compliance
- Monitor SLAs in real-time to spot issues, alerts and trends
What our customers are saying
Holiday Villages: Center Parcs
“Each Checkit unit has saved an hours labour each day. That might not sound much, but when you talk about the UK business operation it represents over than 20,000 hours per year.”
“Checkit was chosen not only because it provides a single-vendor solution, from temperature monitoring to food safety, but it can also scale to our needs. This allows us scope to diversify into front-of-house and business intelligence reporting. It’s a partnership with a bright future.”
“We can now reinvest saved time back on the business, improving controls and training people.”
Gavin Riley, Food, Beverage and Retail Manager
Hotel: One Aldwych, London
“Checkit saves about an hour of staff time each day, just by not having to write everything down.”
“The big saving is the cloud itself. Now I don’t have to trail through masses of paperwork to keep on top of everything, we can instantly see what has been missed and correct it straight away.”
“We quickly found out how much more you can do with Checkit, and we now use it to manage all our health and safety procedures and cleaning schedules, as well as temperature checks for cooked meat and hot water.”
Dominic Teague, Executive Chef