Leisure and hospitality
Whether you are managing a hotel, conference centre or theme park, attention to detail is central to delivering an outstanding experience to customers.
From service quality and cleanliness to foodservice and health & safety to cleaning and maintenance - across multiple disciplines, across multiple sites - inconsistency and lack of attention to detail damages reputations and earnings.
Front line processes are key to quality and efficiency...
Managing daily operations for large, complex sites demands attention to a vast range of processes, routines and reporting mechanisms. If rooms, rides or facilities aren't available or quality is not what's expected, revenues and reputations will suffer, even more so now that a single customer’s unsatisfactory experience can be amplified via social media.
Delivering the desired experience across all activities and to all guests depends on the consistent application of policies, procedures and compliance – hundreds or even thousands of staff, undertaking dozens of daily tasks that add up to optimised service delivery.
... and compliance
Making sure that everyone is kept safe and that legal obligations are met depends on knowing the right actions are being undertaken by the right people, at the right time all across your operations.
Great processes need the right systems
For many businesses getting the right systems in place has been a headache. Paper-based systems are impossible to manage, simple audit applications don't manage getting work done, and building individual applications is complex and slow.
Checkit’s smart technology provides a new approach - tailored solutions built in minutes, easily changed, and no coding.
Addressing key challenges
- Ensuring that rooms, facilities and attractions are available as much of the time as possible to maximise revenues.
- Guaranteeing quality of experience even with large workforces and high turnover of staff.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of safety and maintenance are delivered.
How can Checkit help?
Transform how you manage on the front line
Checkit’s Platform provides the technology to ensure the efficient execution of routine activities, providing top to bottom visibility of work as it happens.
- Work Management – use our App on your phone or our Memo device to take control of front line work, making sure that the right people do the right thing in the right place at the right time.
- Automated Monitoring – smart wireless sensing networks using Internet of Things technologies replace manual checks with 24*7 monitoring to protect valuable stock and processes.
- Operational Insight Dashboards – collates the data gathered from Work Management, Automated Monitoring or other systems into usable information on performance and trends. Track data by site, team and process to give an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation.
Manage and monitor performance in real time
Customer experience and safety depends on many routine tasks being done right, every time. Paper systems just aren’t up to the job.
Checkit Work Management takes care of this, enabling you to schedule tasks through a cloud based system that alerts, prompts and guides your staff to carry them out, step-by-step, improving quality of service, reducing risk and training costs.
- Interactive checklists actively prompt staff to perform tasks when and where they are required
- Identify problems and issues for attention without always needing to be on site
- Frees time to focus on customers, not administration
- Gives management real time visibility of performance and compliance trends
Save staff time and food wastage with smart wireless monitoring
Checkit smart sensors provide wireless real-time monitoring and recording of multiple conditions including temperature, humidity, equipment and door closing from a single cloud system.
- Save time, money and hours of staff time by continuously monitoring fridge, freezer and chilled cabinet temperatures, 24/7
- Cut food wastage by keeping fridges and freezers at optimum temperatures
- Real-time alerts identify maintenance issues and faulty equipment early, whether you are on or off site
Understand business performance and trends
Operational Insight pulls together data from Work Management and Automated Monitoring into usable business intelligence for managers.
This gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation, making regional and national managers more productive and able to manage more effectively remotely.
- Is work being done on time?
- Are managers and supervisors dealing with issues?
- Are processes running within specification?
- Is equipment available and operating?
Checkit makes sure you can intervene before small dips in performance turn into major issues.
Smarter working improves performance
Checkit gives organisations a new level of real-time monitoring and reporting – enabling smarter decision-making, risk reduction and more efficient allocation of resources.
- Every check tracked and recorded
- Every action logged and accounted for
- Every appliance fault alerted
- Saves staff time, slashes training time and minimises wastage
- Cuts down site admin and lets staff get on with real work not paperwork
- Improve control over statutory risks; simplify passing audits and inspections
- Enforce and continuously monitor group standards from any location
- Identify issues early to avoid escalation
What our customers are saying
Holiday Villages: Center Parcs
“Each Checkit unit has saved an hours labour each day. That might not sound much, but when you talk about the UK business operation it represents over than 20,000 hours per year.”
“Checkit was chosen not only because it provides a single-vendor solution, from temperature monitoring to food safety, but it can also scale to our needs. This allows us scope to diversify into front-of-house and business intelligence reporting. It’s a partnership with a bright future.”
“We can now reinvest saved time back on the business, improving controls and training people.”
Gavin Riley, Food, Beverage and Retail Manager
Hotel: One Aldwych, London
“Checkit saves about an hour of staff time each day, just by not having to write everything down.”
“The big saving is the cloud itself. Now I don’t have to trail through masses of paperwork to keep on top of everything, we can instantly see what has been missed and correct it straight away.”
“We quickly found out how much more you can do with Checkit, and we now use it to manage all our health and safety procedures and cleaning schedules, as well as temperature checks for cooked meat and hot water.”
Dominic Teague, Executive Chef