Checkit for Laboratories
In highly-regulated and demanding environments across the spectrum of laboratory operations from pathology, biotech and life sciences, to research, healthcare and pharma, the heavy burden of compliance has traditionally fallen upon staff.
Checkit digitises the management of key aspects of Laboratory operations and compliance. It automates temperature checks with wireless sensors, replaces paper checklists with smart apps and provides real-time insight into what’s working and what isn’t.
Intelligent Automated Monitoring
Save staff time, minimise wastage and financial loss
Checkit smart sensors provide wireless real-time monitoring and recording of multiple conditions including temperature, humidity, equipment and door closing from a single cloud system.
- Save time, money and hours of staff time by monitoring temperatures, 24/7
- Cut wastage by keeping fridges and freezers at optimum temperatures making sure valuable samples, products and consumables are always protected
- Works offline making it ideal for deliveries and transferring assets around sites
- Alerts identify issues and faulty equipment early, whether you are on or off site
- Gain real-time multi-site visibility from any location
- Centralise compliance, auditing and reporting
Smarter working improves performance
Checkit gives organisations a new level of real-time monitoring and reporting – enabling smarter decision-making, risk reduction and more efficient allocation of resources. Moving towards the ‘smart lab’ with Automated Monitoring improves clarity, compliance, response times and flexibility.
- Every check tracked and recorded
- Every action logged and accounted for
- Every faulty fridge, freezer or incubator alerted
- Saves staff time, slashes training time and minimises wastage
- Cuts down site admin and lets staff get on with real work not paperwork
- Improve control over statutory risks; simplify passing audits and inspections
- Enforce and continuously monitor group standards from any location
- Identify issues early to avoid escalation
What our customers are saying
“Checkit is so simple and easy to use. We are now able to monitor our key storage units, including ultracold temperatures down to -80°C, with a modern system. This helps us minimize the threat of losing temperature-critical samples.”
“With Checkit we set the rules. We have a wide range of different requirements and Checkit enables us to meet them all.”
Edward Mole, Logistics Inventory Manager. Abcam
Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Blood Sciences
“The Checkit system assisted in helping our department ensure that the reagents and patient samples that we analyse are accurately temperature monitored at all times. It’s now also possible for any member of our team to monitor all laboratory storage areas and devices at any time, at a glance, and from any location.
This level of control is vital in ensuring we’re able to provide the best possible service to patients and the clinical teams who care for them.”
Richard Liversidge, Blood Sciences Service Lead. Blood Sciences Department, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Checkit - top to bottom visibility of work as it happens
Whether you need an automated monitoring system, a complete compliance service or an intelligent platform that provides real-time control of teams, sites and processes - Checkit is guaranteed to improve performance.