Leisure & Entertainment
It’s a tough time for businesses in the Leisure & Entertainment industry.
Not only is the bar higher than ever for creating memorable experiences – you’re also facing a backdrop of other pressures like high staff turnover, perpetual training demands, seasonal volatility, rising operations costs and the pressure to be seen as a sustainable, eco-friendly brand…
The good news? Every single one of these challenges can be addressed with Checkit solutions.
Connected Workflow Management for Leisure & Entertainment
In Leisure & Entertainment, it’s people who make or break the customer experience. So empower them with the right workflow management tools, and the performance insights they need to do their best work.
Food Safety (HACCP)
Front of house
Health & Safety audits
Equipment maintenance routines
- Digitize and streamline all your siloed processes with the Connected Workflow Management app – then automatically allocate work to users
- Integrate bluetooth probes and connect your temperature monitoring data with your workflow data
- Track progress across the board from anywhere using Checkit Cloud – then set real-time notifications so issues get flagged, and fixed instantly
- Use our Operational Insights Dashboard to identify any weaknesses in your processes, prove compliance, ensure health and safety and make more data-driven decisions
Connected Automated Monitoring for Leisure & Entertainment
Minimize appliance downtime by monitoring the assets responsible for food, equipment and other stock in real time – while automating compliance, fixing errors rapidly and saving money through efficiency gains.
Fridge temperature monitoring
Door closure monitoring
- Use our smart sensors to track everything from the temperature of your food counters to the humidity of your server room, round the clock
- Configure alerts so issues get flagged immediately – then get real-time diagnostics and next-best-action recommendations
- Immediately access and share secure, cloud-based reports for painless audits, evidence of compliance and proof of the success of your initiatives
Connected Building Management for Leisure & Entertainment
Your physical sites are central to your customer’s experience and your ability to create a safe, reliable, and efficient operation. So unite them via one intelligent, cloud-based platform and make efficiency gains across the board with Connected Building Management.
Building air quality management
Maintenance / SFG20 workflow + real time alerts
- Harness real-time data on energy, environment and occupancy across multiple sites for maximum energy efficiency
- Identify the most efficient and effective operational standards and apply across your whole estate
- Avoid lengthy and abortive callouts with remote monitoring – receiving instant notifications and diagnostics whenever issues arise
- Integrate all your BEMS installations to our cloud-hosted, tech-agnostic platform – or install new ones with our installation services
- Demonstrate success, ensure compliance and enable easy auditing with Checkit Cloud reports
A new template for digital progress – learning from the NHS
Digital capabilities have been fast-tracked across the NHS. What can other organisations learn from this rapid transformation?
Three new priorities for organisations after Covid-19
The intense challenges of the current crisis would have been hard to imagine, even just a few weeks ago. But for organisations to survive this ordeal, maintain some degree of continuity and lay the foundations for future resilience, large-scale change must be embraced as a necessity.
How Covid-19 is accelerating digital transformation
The economic shock of the Covid-19 crisis has shaken established structures and norms. Organisations have been forced to rethink their approach from top to bottom – the way they organise their workforce; the way they prioritise workloads; the way they serve the public.
Keeping community pharmacies on our high streets
Using technology to track work processes can bring efficiencies. For example, your pharmacy team could enter checks and actions into digital checklists that are recorded in the Cloud. For the Chief Pharmacist this gives greater real-time visibility.