Operational pressure in Healthcare is at an all-time high.
Staff shortages, budgetary restrictions, rising costs and dynamic environments make it increasingly hard to solve critical challenges like cutting hospital-acquired infections, freeing up beds and reducing your noncompliance risk.
Scroll down to see how Checkit solutions can help you maintain control amid all this volatility.
Connected Automated Monitoring for Healthcare
You know how important it is to ensure medicines, biological samples, bloods, reagents and other critical assets are kept in stable conditions around the clock. It’s why we created Connected Automated Monitoring – so you can control and protect your most critical inventory, even in the most demanding, compliance-centric environments.
Pharmacy storage temperature monitoring
Lab samples & reagents
Mortuary temperature monitoring
Ward drug temperature monitoring
- Robust wireless sensors track temperature monitoring data, humidity data and door-closure data in real-time, ensuring you don’t lose any stock
- Performance notifications for fridges and storage appliances ensure temperature deviations are logged and responded to instantly
- Analytics reveal vulnerabilities in your storage practices and help you provide evidence of corrective action
- On-site calibration, temperature profiling, installation and operation qualification services ensure your hardware’s always up to scratch
- You’ll be compliant with regulators like NHS Digital, UKAS, CQC, HTA and FDA
Connected Workflow Management for Healthcare
People are at the heart of what you do – from managing the day-to-day interactions with patients to orchestrating the most complex surgical procedures. That’s why it pays to empower them with the right workflow management tools, and get detailed insights into their performance so you can help them improve.
Patient care checks
Infection management & control
Theatre processes & drug storage
Cleaning & facilities management
Food Safety (HACCP)
- Digital checklists, automated task allocations and real-time alerts ensure all processes are followed accurately, efficiently and on time – whether they’re for facilities management, hygiene and infection control, medical checks, bed and asset management or food safety for patients
- Your staff will be able to collaborate on checks in real time – even if they’re spread out across different sites – for smooth handovers and full visibility
- Bluetooth probes integrate real-time temperature monitoring data with workflow data, ensuring clinical storage standards are being met
- Reduce training burdens and rapidly roll out new procedures in a crisis with user-led configurations and programs
- Cloud analytics and reports help you evaluate performance across the board, prove healthcare compliance and provide transparency to auditors
- 121 support and guidance ensure you’re making the best possible decisions about your workflows and teams
Connected Building Management for Healthcare
The pressure’s on to reduce your year-on-year operating costs and enable more sustainable ways of working. The fastest route to achieving those goals? Unifying all your disparate BEMS so you can bring everything under centralized control, and operate at maximum efficiency without blowing your budget.
Building energy management
- Our tech-agnostic BEMS platform provides insights into energy, environment and occupation – typically with no installation or change of plant needed
- On-demand service availability reporting, alarming and analytics ensure you’re maximizing uptime and predicting failures and addressing issues instantly
- Analytics and stakeholder visualisations help you prove the impact of energy and carbon reduction initiatives, demonstrate compliance and secure buy-in for future initiatives
- Remote management means you can assign the right tasks to the right people, even if they’re off-site
- Installation services and 121 support ensure you’re making continuous improvements year on year
Medicine optimisation: How to ensure the best possible patient outcomes
Errors relating to medication carry huge consequences. How can technology support frontline teams in their journey towards medicine optimisation
Ward-to-board clinical assurance
Healthtech is making strides in the NHS, removing the audit burden from teams so they can focus on patients. Find out how Checkit could support you…
Harnessing digital to beat the healthcare backlog
Dealing with the next phase of pandemic recovery will require a shift from the reactivity that was necessary last year to a more proactive approach to problem-solving. Digital capabilities will be crucial
How to unlock meaningful metrics in facilities management
Facilities management can build on the attention it has received during the pandemic – by defining and measuring its value. And it all starts at the frontline
Pandemic has increased pressure on anatomical pathology technologists
Healthcare services depend on a huge range of professionals, some of whom are one step away from the public eye but no less important in their contribution to patient outcomes. In the latest of our blog series shining a light on the hidden heroes of healthcare, we talk to John Pitchers, Chair of the Association of Anatomical Pathology Technology (AAPT)