Commercial Property & Real Estate
The pressure’s on more than ever to cut costs, reduce wastage, provide transparency to auditors (and occupiers) and maximize workplace wellbeing.
It’s why you need a connected BEMS solution that integrates and analyzes all your data regardless of language. One that ensures smart apportionment of utility costs, with full visibility into energy usage and insight into efficiency opportunities.
Scroll down to see how Checkit solutions can help you tick all those boxes at once.
Connected Building Management for Commercial Property & Real Estate
The pressure’s on to maximize the valuation of your built assets by attracting (and retaining) the right occupiers, for greater rental yields. It’s why you need buildings that offer flexible working space, high energy efficiency, great indoor air quality and transparent recharging. We’ll help you achieve that.
Building air quality management
Maintenance / SFG20 workflow + real time alerts
- Get real-time data on energy, metering, lighting, environment and occupancy across your whole estate
- Easily integrate all your disparate BEMS in our cloud-hosted, tech-agnostic platform – or add new ones using our installation services
- Use analytics, reports and comprehensive energy audits to ensure you’re optimizing against targets and staying compliant
- Stop lengthy and abortive callouts with remote monitoring – receiving instant notifications and diagnostics whenever issues arise
- Get granular energy monitoring coupled with intelligent apportionment for transparent occupier billing
- Measure occupancy in real time for optimum space allocation and building operation
- Ensure events are predicted with continuous remote monitoring – or at worst, fix them before they impact the occupier experience
- Get deep operational insights and facilitate more informed investment decisions with analytics across all your dispay data streamsSee the solution
Connected Workflow Management for Commercial Property & Real Estate
Without engaged and productive staff, you’ll never get the best from your machines and appliances. So boost collaboration and ensure peak performance with Connected Workflow Management.
Food Safety (HACCP)
Health & Safety audits
Equipment maintenance routines
- Digitize and streamline all your disparate workflows using the Connected Workflow Management app
- Take advantage of user configurability – so teams can build, test and update workflows in minutes
- Get real-time visibility into work being done across multiple sites via Checkit Cloud – and set notifications so issues and delays get fixed instantly
- Leverage analytics so you know exactly where to make improvements for efficiency gains, while demonstrating compliance
Connected Automated Monitoring for Commercial Property & Real Estate
Get complete oversight of your appliances and identify problems in real-time before they escalate.
Fridge temperature monitoring
Door closure monitoring
- Use our smart sensors to track everything from temperature and humidity to door closure, round the clock
- Stop lengthy and abortive callouts with remote monitoring – plus real-time alerts so problems get flagged with engineers instantly
- Fine-tune appliances remotely – setting and adjusting appliance configurations in the Control Centre
- Set real-time energy threshold alarms so you stay within sustainable targets across all your sites and ensure compliance automatically
Real-time monitoring enables performance measurement across Nuffield Health sites
Nuffield Health is benefiting from 24/7 monitoring in crucial environments across 31 UK sites, eradicating the need for manual reporting
Broadgate Estates achieves energy savings with data-driven insight
Broadgate Estates achieved major energy savings across multiple sites following the implementation of an integrated building and energy management platform.
Smarter energy management at Bournemouth University
By measuring gas, electricity and water at individual building level, a wealth of new data became available to the energy management team at Bournemouth University via bespoke dashboards.
Energy efficiency in buildings: an overview of legislation and regulation
The amount of legislation in force and on the horizon regarding
energy issues can be bewildering at the best of times – but it can also provide many opportunities for business, so staying informed is essential.
How Covid-19 is accelerating digital transformation
The economic shock of the Covid-19 crisis has shaken established structures and norms. Organisations have been forced to rethink their approach from top to bottom – the way they organise their workforce; the way they prioritise workloads; the way they serve the public.