Checkit for Healthcare
Healthcare is at a crossroads. The sector faces greater demands on resources, which are shrinking in real terms as budgets remain static or grow at rates below the level of demand. Checkit is transforming the way healthcare manages food safety, hygiene and facilities tasks through its cloud based automated monitoring and work management system.
Interactive Digital Checklists
Improve quality, compliance and patient care
Healthcare runs on Checklists, but printing checklists and manually entering the contents into healthcare IT systems is inefficient adding to costs, errors and unnecessarily tying up management time. Checkit's interactive digital checklist system solves these issues.
Checkit replaces paper-based systems with a centralised, interactive cloud-based way of managing the multitude of important and critical tasks that staff are required to carry out on a daily basis.
Improve the efficiency of your hospital services team
Checkit ensures all cleaning and hospital service tasks are carried out the right way, with an audit trail of who did what, where and when.
- Cleaning schedules are uploaded via a cloud-based control centre
- Staff are alerted and guided to carry out tasks step-by-step
- Completed work is automatically time-stamped and recorded in the cloud for audit-ready reporting and compliance
How we can help you
- Control HACCP compliance from the top down
- Standardise food safety and hygiene procedures
- Ensure hygiene codes of practice
- Automated monitoring of critical temperatures
- Manage teams at multiple locations
- Early warnings of non-compliance
- Paperless EHO approved audit-ready records for inspections
Approved by Food Enforcement Officers
Produced in partnership with and endorsed by Cambridge City Council food safety team as an approved food safety management system, Checkit builds upon the Food Standards Agency's Safer Food Better Business. This landmark Primary Authority Partnership has been created to help all food businesses to achieve better food safety and hygiene ratings.
IPP uses Checkit advanced wireless temperature monitoring to protect vital blood and patient samples. This safeguards 10,000 units of blood every year, as well as 25,000 daily test samples, benefiting 500,000 patients and 100 GP practices in southwest England.
Dramatically reduce management and reporting burden.
Checkit enables managers to take control of the essential tasks and processes involved in meeting your clients’ catering, cleaning and facilities management services from the top down, providing:
- 100% paperless audit-ready records
- 24/7 visibility of teams and compliance tasks at multiple locations
- Real-time alerts and early warnings of non-compliance
- Consistent codes of practice