Education and teaching
Delivering education services, overseeing outsourced contracts and managing staff and students, while constantly juggling tight budgets has never been more difficult and complex for Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities and Local Authorities.
Checkit ensures the day-to-day work of staff and suppliers gets done at the right time, in the right place, by the right people, making it easy to identify issues early and keep on top of compliance.
Front line processes are key to quality and efficiency...
The logistics of managing daily operations across multiple sites, functions and contractors demands a vast eco-system of processes, reporting mechanisms, routines and compliance.
Ensuring that services are delivered well and consistently depends on the consistent application of policies and procedures – hundreds or even thousands of staff, undertaking dozens of daily tasks that add up to great performance.
Peace of mind comes from knowing that the right actions are being performed by the right people, at the right time, all the time across multiple agencies, suppliers and contracts.
Great processes need the right systems
Paper based systems are impossible to manage, simple audit applications don't manage getting work done, and building individual applications is too complex and slow.
Checkit’s smart technology provides a new approach - tailored solutions built and changed in minutes, easily changed, and no coding.
Addressing key challenges
- Creating efficiencies, minimising wastage and tracking compliance
- Ensuring that the highest standards of safety and maintenance are delivered
- Empowering teams where organisations are complex
- Understanding front-line issues and identifying risks
- Standardising working practices across services and contracts
- Creating visibility and early warning of performance problems for managers
- Efficiently providing performance data to stakeholders
How can Checkit help?
Checkit’s smart business productivity tools move tasks, checklists and workflow management from paper to digital improving efficiency, consistency and visibility, freeing up staff to do their real job.
If you have teams of workers delivering services - whether they are serving food, maintaining safety, handling goods, providing or maintaining working facilities or working in the field - chances are we can help. Get in touch to see how digitising processes and tasks can benefit your organisation.
Checkit provides continual insights across an organisation
Checkit Real-Time Operations Management incorporates Work Management and Automated Monitoring which capture millions of data points on how people, processes and equipment are performing against your operational strategy. Operational Insight pulls this data together into usable business intelligence that gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation.
Top to bottom control, management and visibility in real time
For front line staff, Checkit automates, guides and enforces their activities, improving efficiency and consistency. For supervisors it automatically allocates and schedules work, making exceptions and issues easy to handle. For managers it creates broad control and consistency, providing continual insights across the business.
Manage and monitor performance in real time
The safety of students, visitors and staff depends on many routine tasks being done right, every time. Paper systems just aren’t up to the job.
Checkit Work Management takes care of this, enabling you to schedule tasks through a cloud based system that alerts, prompts and guides your staff to carry them out, step-by-step, improving quality of service, reducing risk and training costs.
- Interactive checklists actively prompt staff to perform tasks when and where they are required
- Identify problems and issues for attention without always needing to be on site
- Frees time to focus on customers, not administration
- Gives management real time visibility of performance and compliance trends
Save staff time and food wastage with smart wireless monitoring
Checkit smart sensors provide wireless real-time monitoring and recording of multiple conditions including temperature, humidity, equipment and door closing from a single cloud system.
- Save time, money and hours of staff time by continuously monitoring fridge, freezer and chilled cabinet temperatures, 24/7
- Cut food wastage by keeping fridges and freezers at optimum temperatures
- Real-time alerts identify maintenance issues and faulty equipment early, whether you are on or off site
Understand performance and trends in real-time
Operational Insight pulls together data from Work Management and Automated Monitoring into usable business intelligence for managers.
This gives an unprecedented view on the health of your organisation, making regional and national managers more productive and able to manage more effectively remotely.
- Is work being done on time?
- Are managers and supervisors dealing with issues?
- Are processes running within specification?
- Is equipment available and operating?
Checkit makes sure you can intervene before small dips in performance turn into major issues.
Automate key internal or outsourced services
Checkit supports standard setting and monitoring for key outsourced services. Performance can be tracked by site, team and process, creating insight that gives top to bottom control, management and visibility of your operations in real-time - the result is improved performance:
- Reduce storage costs by cutting out paper
- 24/7 visibility of teams, suppliers and compliance tasks at multiple locations reduces site visits
- Equipment monitoring avoids wastage and breakdowns
- Time saving on checks and admin
- Better training, faster onboarding
- Automated contract management and reporting
- 100% paperless audit-ready records
- Enforcement and continuous monitoring of group standards
- Improve policy and regulatory compliance
- Monitor SLAs in real-time to spot issues, alerts and trends
What our customers are saying
University of Winchester
“Basically, Checkit can work in any area where the process requires time-sensitive checks to be recorded, it’s a no-brainer really."
“Once staff are used to using Checkit in their core duties, it is easy for us to apply the technology to new areas.”
“We saw an opportunity to reduce the paper trail and further enhance the way the food safety processes are managed.”
Dave Morton, Catering Operations Manager
“Checkit creates loads more efficiency and effectiveness and is also environmentally friendly as all the information is held in the cloud.”
“It allows us to be much more proactive than the old paper-based system, as previously we wouldn’t find out about an issue until after it happened, or even a few days later. With Checkit we know exactly when it is happening and we can take action straight away.”
“Checkit made us more compliant and able to produce our due diligence documentation faster.”
Caitlin McArthur, Contract Catering Team Manager - Sodexo