We are looking for an Administrator to provide support with business administration duties for the Services Team in Fleet, Hampshire.
The Service Administrator is responsible for managing new and existing System Calibration, Maintenance and 24Hour Alarm Monitoring Contracts, the associated invoicing and administration, and supporting the Service Administration Manager with other departmental tasks.
A successful Service Administrator will have:
- Customer service and administration experience in an office environment
- The ability to proficiently communicate both in writing and verbally
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, demonstrating initiative and common sense
- Ability to develop personable and professional relationships with a wide range of people inside and outside the Company
- A flexible approach to duties and a keen 'can do’ attitude
- The ability to analyse work to ensure data accuracy and professional presentation
- Strong computer skills, fully conversant with all relevant software applications (MS Office: Word & Excel, Outlook etc.)
- 1 year (advantageous but not essential)
If this sounds like a job you’d like and you’ve got what we’re looking for, please apply to email@example.com.
The Checkit solution provides organisations with real-time operations management - making processes smart, safe and efficient, using a pioneering combination of IoT, Cloud, Apps and Data Analytics. Our industry approved work management and automated monitoring solutions replace traditional paper-based systems by utilising cloud technologies, low power wireless networks, smart handsets, Bluetooth and embedded Linux devices to carry out large numbers of routine tasks over multiple sites and locations.
We have 175 people, £12m revenues and we’re growing fast, with ambitious plans for new product development and global expansion. It’s an exciting product, with a start-up atmosphere with excellent backing. Life at Checkit is fast moving - keeping pace with marketing requirements and new technologies as they become available.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus benefits package
- 24 days holiday + B/H
- Recommend a Friend recruitment scheme
- Social Activities
- Onsite parking
- Convenient access to Fleet town centre and transport linksNo terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If this sounds like a job you’d like and you’ve got what we’re looking for, please apply. If you’d like to know more before applying, please contact our HR department at Checkit: firstname.lastname@example.org