Position: Content Developer / Copywriter
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Are you a creative copywriter? If so, you’re looking in the right place if you want your wizardry with words to make a genuinely positive difference. This much sought-after role is a great opportunity to join Checkit as part of our Marketing team.
Role and responsibilities
- Write engaging and emotive copy to drive prospect engagement, increase retention and maximise income.
- Define and communicate the tone of voice for Checkit to support our positioning and ensure it is applied consistently across channels and media.
- Drive the creation of engaging content based marketing campaigns including eBooks, white papers, emails, adverts and articles.
- Create articles and comment for PR, blogs and social media posts that drive up interest, awareness and traffic.
- Work with colleagues to develop and articulate thought leadership positions in our industry
- Ensure our collateral and web site content are of a consistently high standard.
- Build positive working relationships with the marketing team and across the organisation at all levels of seniority. Proofread and sub-edit materials as required ensuring a high level of accuracy and adherence to brand and style guidelines.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of the service
- Experience of producing written communications material across external and internal media.
- Interest in B2B technology marketing and writing about business issues.
- Experience of writing creative communications for external and internal audiences that are creative and punchy.
- Proven experience of collaborating with designers to deliver creative concepts.
- Experience of working as part of a team.