Location: Fleet, Hampshire
This role is responsible for providing high quality remote technical support as part of the Technical Response Support Department. The successful candidate will provide support to our customers and external contractors ensuring that the standards of these services are in line with company quality standards. The role reports to the Technical Support Manager.
- Deliver remote technical telephone support service for all our customers, their contractors and our own field engineers as part of the scheduled rota system.
- Respond to automated technical alarm calls generated by our call centre software, complete within defined time scales, all actions or customer contact pertaining to the incident.
- Interrogate the relevant critical alarms and take the necessary and appropriate actions in the accordance with Company policies and Technical Response Team alarm handling procedures.
- Document and record within our online call centre software all actions taken following alarm interrogation or because of a customer request.
- Undertake controlled software configuration updates, system downloads, system information retrieval and in-house configuration testing as requested by the Technical Support Manager or his appointed deputy.
- Develop and maintain sufficient knowledge, following initial formal product training, on the principles of DX refrigeration, CHW Refrigeration, HVAC and onsite monitoring systems, to enable you to provide full and comprehensive support to our customer base.
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
You will be a strong individual, who can work both individually and as a team to ensure the continued high level of customer support is delivered. You will thrive in a customer-first driven environment.
- Strong people skills with a confident and precise telephone manner with the ability to explain technical things in simple terms.
- Detailed technical and system knowledge in BEMS.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and a focus towards their needs.
- Able to multi-task managing and prioritising work towards SLA’s.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technical background in BEMS control strategy.
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today, Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit. We actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com