In this role, you will work on our multi-platform cloud based product, undertaking manual and automated testing. You will implement continuous integration tests with a range of technologies.
We look for great talent that thrives when working on challenging projects. You’ll be working with high calibre teams in a collaborative, friendly and supportive team environment. We are an advanced user of AWS services. You’ll be working on platform capabilities and product features using the best mix of cloud services and new development.
- Testing – you will come up with ways to evaluate the software and run a variety of automated and manual tests.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of automated testing within a build pipeline using Jenkins.
- Delivery findings – after testing you will write up and report on your findings.
- You will be required to have input into the development and review stages of the product lifecycle to suggest changes, improvements and alternatives.
- You will work with the mobile app development team to ensure a high quality of product and customer satisfaction.
- You will ensure that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
You will have proven experience of delivering software test to a high standard using both automated and manual techniques and be able to demonstrate your technical expertise in these areas. You will be enthusiastic about developing breadth as well as depth in your career.
- Solid proven web and mobile platform testing experience
- Strong understanding of cloud based microservices and AWS
- Exposure to BDD, Cucumber, Protractor, Puppeteer etc
- Experience of common manual and test automation practices, tools and frameworks
- Competency with Postman, Jira, Git, Jenkins
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science or degree in a numerical subject
- Comfortable with Linux and embedded systems
- Experience with performance, scalability, reliability testing
- Android and iOS app testing experience
- Experience of embedded software and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience with performance, scalability and reliability testing
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com