This role develops how we package our growing suite of technologies in a compelling fashion that supports our go-to-market approach. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer and work closely with the Product Management and Sales teams.
- Develop targeted propositions for our products and services and position them against competitors and alternatives
- Create sales and marketing collateral including sales stories, presentations, data sheets, product explainers, brochures, web content and demos using a range of media
- Develop and deliver sales training training and tools including ROI models, competitor comparisons and qualification tools
- Take an active role in thought leadership activities including contributing to webinars, conferences and industry events
- Obtain insights through market research into customer usage of current products, new and untapped market opportunities and buyer personas
- Analyse effectiveness of activity and present regular reports against key success metrics
You will be excited by the challenge of marketing products for new applications and will be able to communicate that excitement to customers, colleagues and the wider market. You need to be able to bring technology to life and link it to exciting value propositions. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality through practical steps.
- Proven product marketing experience in a professional role
- Background in cloud-based B2B, enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Proven track record of articulating the value of solutions to customers
- Outstanding communicator with strong writing skills and proven ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple and intuitive
- Able to influence / sell ideas and present alternatives in a convincing fashion at all levels
- Strong understanding of internet and cloud technology concepts and trends
- Self-directed with the ability to drive projects to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, growing business
- Experience of developing propositions that resonate at C-suite level and are underpinned by analysis of ROI and process impact
- Proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organisation in a highly fluid environment
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to prioritise multiple demands
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensors
- International experience (ideally USA)
The Checkit solution provides organisations with connected solutions to optimize performance. We make processes smart, safe and efficient, using a pioneering combination of IoT, cloud, apps and data analytics. Our industry approved Connected Workflow Management and Connected Automated Monitoring solutions replace traditional paper and spreadsheets by utilising cloud technologies, low power wireless networks, smart handsets, Bluetooth and embedded Linux devices to carry out large numbers of routine tasks over multiple sites and locations.
We have 175 people, £12m revenues and we’re growing fast, with ambitious plans for new product development and global expansion. It’s an exciting product, with a startup atmosphere with excellent backing. Life at Checkit is fast moving – keeping pace with marketing requirements and new technologies as they become available.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging, and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org