This role undertakes the Operational Qualification process for Checkit temperature sensor installations. The Technician will ensure that sensors perform to specification during the test period, validating and recording test data, creating / updating records and resolving customer issues. The role is part of an OQ team and reports to the Head of Service & Delivery.
- Receive the temperature sensor probe calibration worksheets and record on the OQ.
- Ensure that the Installation Qualification document has been signed by the Field Service Engineer and the customer during the installation.
- Update the master project site schedules.
- Ensure that the alarm contacts list has been received from the customer and records are then suitably updated.
- Undertaking the required 7-day test process for Checkit temperature sensor monitoring systems; from single add-on probes to largescale installations. This includes validating probe descriptions, validating probe readings, validating alarm setting etc. As detailed in Checkit QMS (Quality Management System) documents QD 806 & QD 805.
- Communicate in a professional and efficient way with the customer, to answer questions and resolve any issues during the test period.
- Maintain a chasing system to ensure that all issues requiring input from the customer are checked and resolved swiftly; contacting customers by phone if emails are unanswered.
- Maintain records of the full OQ process, in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality Standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
- Take part in ISO Audits. Demonstrating the OQ process and being able to show that the records are properly maintained and filed.
- During periods where OQ work is at a slow pace, you will be expected to assist with other activities such as the review and sign off of Calibrations Certificates and forwarding to the customer.
- The OQ team needs to be able to cover for each other and arrange cover for their absences accordingly so that continuous service is maintained.
You must be enthusiastic about great customer service and keen to see a job through to completion – taking pride in accuracy and a job well done.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Accurate and meticulous record keeping skills.
- Motivated by completing work to a high standard.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Tenacity, to ensure that all OQ issues are chased and resolved, so that sign off and go live can be achieved.
- Good, clear professional communication skills when liaising with customers.
- Able to appreciate how this role fits into the bigger picture of what Checkit delivers.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate the OQ end to end process during an ISO Audit (training/coaching will be given where necessary).
- Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO17025 and ISO 15189.
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit. We actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: HR@checkit.net