Location: Cambridge / Home-based
This role is responsible for the full sales cycle to win new business and deliver on growth targets. You will be part of the sales team and will have responsibility for large enterprise customers in a target market vertical. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer and will work closely with the Marketing, Solutions Consulting, Commercial and Customer Success teams.
- Deliver sales results against aggressive growth targets focusing on Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Develop own pipeline of key Tier-1 & Tier-2 accounts (large multinational and national organisations)
- Ensure prospects are qualified, nurtured and exploited
- Ensure effective communications with customers to ensure quotes and orders are well defined for delivery by Operations
- Record activity and performance against KPIs in SalesForce
- Develop positive client relationships and support a collaborative culture within the existing sales team
- Work closely with other team members and across departments to propose the optimum client solution
- Always consider new ways to apply Checkit’s solutions, to contribute to constant innovation for the greater good of the business
You will be an experienced hunter with a background in SaaS, who combines strong commercial acumen with a deep understanding of the problems that customers are looking to solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrable track record of selling technical software solutions and associated services
- Experience of selling into the public sector
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience of solution selling at C-suite level
- A strategic approach to new business development
- Resilience to cope with high-pressure negotiations
- Strong networking ability with senior business contacts to evidence
- Outstanding energy and drive to push for sales in a rapidly growing and changing company
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French or Spanish)
Checkit’s connected solutions organisations smart, safe and efficient. Our products use Internet of Things (IoT), mobile and cloud technologies to ensure our customers get the best out of their mobile teams, processes and buildings.
Checkit users operate in many sectors including retail, hospitality, healthcare, real estate management and manufacturing.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary and commission scheme, you can look forward to contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our company is professional, evolving and challenging, and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com