We’re looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to support the content, campaign, outreach and reporting activities of the in-house Marketing team. Reporting to the Content & Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be a talented writer with good knowledge of digital marketing techniques and social media, and research skills.
- Contribute to the creation of written materials for marketing purposes according to brand guidelines, messaging standards and in line with SEO considerations, including blogs, case studies, brochures, presentations, website content and editorial submissions.
- Assist in the Company’s social media output, planning and scheduling posts, identifying influencers, building engagement and analysing results.
- Take an active role in industry, customer and competitor research initiatives designed to continually enhance our understanding of target markets including healthcare, retail and facilities management.
- Support the marketing team in the production of regular activity and ROI reports.
- Assist with management and updating of content on the Company website.
- Take an active role in PR and media relations activity including research and outreach.
You will be an excellent writer with an ability to understand complex propositions for different target sectors, conduct research and translate that into impactful copy. You may be a recent graduate or at the beginning of your marketing career. You will be ambitious, hardworking and able to work accurately at pace to tight deadlines. If you’re looking for a dynamic role with opportunities to expand your experience, this could be for you. We are looking for someone who is motivated and passionate about B2B marketing, with an interest in how Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products can be applied in working environments. The successful candidate will be adaptable, with an excellent understanding of digital marketing channels and practices.
- Excellent writing and organisational capabilities.
- Experience in researching key topics and industries.
- Skilled in standard office software including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in the professional use of social media.
- Can build relationships with professionals at all levels across the Company.
- Good understanding of digital marketing trends.
- Ability to drive projects to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, growing business.
- Demonstrates initiative, willingness to learn and an ability to prioritise multiple demands.
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- Knowledge of marketing measurement mechanisms.
- Good understanding of SEO best practice.
- Experience of website management and content management systems, eg Wordpress.
- Experience of presenting results to stakeholders
- B2B marketing experience, particularly in the realm of SaaS.
- Foreign language(s).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving, challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org