The Management Accountant position, a six-month fixed contract with the potential to become permanent, is a pivotal role for this exciting and growing business. You will be responsible for preparing monthly management packs, analysing the results and drilling into detail to explain variances. You will have a chance to contribute to establishing the correct processes and shaping a growing finance department.
- Preparing monthly management accounts packs
- Creating and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving the process of establishing and reporting on KPIs
- Providing detailed variance analysis to stakeholders
- Assisting with the year-end process and audit
- Happy to help at the transactional level as well as the reporting level
You are an experienced Management Accountant who questions established practices and works with other departments to set up the correct processes. You want to contribute to the success of the team and the business. You communicate effectively, you are driven to learn more and you are highly organised.
- Strong experience producing monthly management accounts
- Commercial acumen with ability to analyse numbers effectively
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced finance department
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- IFRS Experience
- Statutory Accounts and Audit Experience
- Report creation and modelling
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified, strong Part Qualified Considered
- Available immediately
The Checkit solution provides organisations with connected solutions to optimize performance. We make processes smart, safe and efficient, using a pioneering combination of IoT, cloud, apps and data analytics. Our industry approved Connected Workflow Management and Connected Automated Monitoring solutions replace traditional paper and spreadsheets by utilising cloud technologies, low power wireless networks, smart handsets, Bluetooth and embedded Linux devices to carry out large numbers of routine tasks over multiple sites and locations.
We have 175 people, £12m revenues and we’re growing fast, with ambitious plans for new product development and global expansion. It’s an exciting product, with a startup atmosphere with excellent backing. Life at Checkit is fast moving – keeping pace with marketing requirements and new technologies as they become available.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging, and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, highlighting your experience, to email@example.com