This role reports to the group CFO and is responsible for partnering the business leads in the development and delivery of financial KPIs. The individual will interact closely with the Executive Leadership Team to build financial forecasts and budgets and will be responsible for providing meaningful business and financial insight into performance. With a forward-looking approach this role will propel toward achieving its financial goals.
- Member of the financial management team
- One direct report – Senior Finance Analyst
- Define & embed financial KPIs across all business functions
- Build & support financial acumen and ownership of KPI delivery across the ELT
- Introduce financial forecast processes & develop insightful information packs for Board/ELT reporting
- Maintain a live financial risks and opportunities list and advise the business on action points accordingly
- Provide financial support to budget holders on managing ROI (specifically product/capex plans)
- Provide financial leadership in commercial matters such as pricing & commercial contract negotiations
- Lead or support strategic projects including enhanced sales reporting, bid management, international expansion, new ERP etc.
- Work alongside the Group Financial Controller & Director of Projects to enhance the role of finance across the organisation, making it a true partner and be a team player to ensure all financial deadlines are met
- Work alongside the ELT to champion the Checkit brand
You are a qualified financial professional with experience across a number of financial disciplines and a strong team player. You will have extensive experience working with stakeholders outside finance to build trust and have a ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude, as well as being passionate about the role finance plays in an organisation.
- FP&A/Commercial finance experience in a Software/SaaS business
- Strong commercial awareness with an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to work alongside & challenge where necessary all non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to articulate complex financial issues & influence solutions
- Experience developing KPIs & relevant performance scorecards
- Strong system knowledge – specifically Excel, Powerpoint & Salesforce
- Ability to navigate finance systems
- Ability to build complex Excel models designed to report & monitor business performance
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- International business experience
- Commercial pricing and contract negotiations
- Large enterprise customers
- Experience with bid-processes (preferably multi-country)
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our company is professional, evolving, challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your CV highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org