This role reports to the group Finance Planning Manager and is responsible for providing financial partnership to the business and assisting the production, measuring & navigation of financial performance across the group
- Member of the financial planning team
- Help to define & embed financial KPIs across all business functions
- Provide regular performance updates and financial insight to the business leadership team and management assisting decision making
- Build & support financial acumen and ownership of KPI delivery across the business
- Play a key role in the production and measuring of financial forecasts & budgets across the organisation
- Provide financial support to budget holders on managing risks & opportunities for their areas
- Provide financial support in specific financial improvement initiatives (eg. revenue drivers, operational efficiency)
- Support strategic projects including financial ERP, process improvements etc.
- Work alongside the Finance Leadership Team to provide accurate, timely and meaningful data to the business
You will be working toward a professional accountancy qualification with experience across a number of financial disciplines and a strong team player. You will have experience and an appetite for working with stakeholders outside finance to build knowledge and capability in financial matters across the organisation. You will be a curious individual with an analytical skillset and a passion for change.
- FP&A/Commercial finance experience in a Software/SaaS business
- Good commercial awareness with an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to articulate complex financial issues & influence solutions
- Experience reporting performance and creating robust financial forecasts alongside business leaders
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to navigate finance systems & a good base knowledge in management accounting
- Ability to build complex Excel models designed to report & monitor business performance
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively under pressure with incomplete data sets to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Software/SaaS environment
- Revenue recognition principles
- Salesforce experience
- Improving operational KPIs
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people, we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our company is professional, evolving, challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your CV highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com