Location: Cambridge / Home-based
This role is responsible for winning new business and conducting the full sales cycle to deliver on growth targets. The role forms part of the Sales team. This role will have responsibility for large enterprise customers in a target market vertical. The role reports to the Chief Customer Officer and will work closely with the Marketing, Solutions Consulting, Commercial and Customer Success teams.
- Deliver sales results against aggressive growth targets focusing on Monthly Recurring Revenue.
- Develop own pipeline of key Tier-1 & Tier-2 accounts (large multinational and national organisations).
- Ensure prospects are qualified, nurtured and exploited.
- Undertake effective communication with customers to ensure quotes and orders are well defined for delivery by Operations.
- Record activity and performance against KPIs in SalesForce.com.
- Develop positive client relationships to support a collaborative culture within the sales team.
- Work closely with other team members and across departments to propose the optimum client solution.
- Continuously consider new ways to apply Checkit’s solutions, to contribute to constant innovation for the greater good of the business.
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
You will be an experienced hunter with a background in SaaS, who combines strong commercial acumen with a deep understanding of the problem’s customers are looking to solve. You will thrive in a target driven environment where you can utilise your high influencing skills and tenacious nature.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of selling technical software solutions and associated services.
- Experience of selling into the public sector.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven experience of solution selling at C-suite level.
- A strategic approach to new business development.
- Resilience to cope with high pressure negotiations.
- Strong networking ability with senior business contacts.
- High influencing skills.
- Outstanding energy and drive to push for sales in a rapidly growing and changing company.
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today, Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit. We actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com