Location: Remote / Cambridge
We’re looking for an exceptional demand generation manager to drive the growth of our business. This role sits on the Checkit marketing team and reports to our Director of Marketing. You’ll be a key player in the development of Checkit’s growth strategy using targeted campaign, programs and activities to engage our audience and educate them on the value of Checkit’s platform and devices.
- Be the marketing stakeholder partnering with sales development and the sales organisation to understand how they’re creating new and expansion business.
- Communicate your learnings from the partnership with the sales organisation back into the product marketing and content marketing teams to help tailor customer facing material.
- Be the demand generation marketing manager responsible for understanding the growth of the business.
- Work in collaboration with the commercial operations and analytics team to understand the overall marketing attribution of new business.
- Work closely with sales leadership and sales reps to understand where our current growth is coming from doubling down on what’s working and experimenting with new channels to discover new opportunities.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to prioritise the localisation of core pages of our website in languages where we are seeing the most growth.
- Identify field events and strategic sponsorships in the region where we should have a presence to further solidify the awareness of our solutions and platform.
- Inform our paid advertising strategy to acquire more leads (Interested People within ICP accounts).
- Plan and execute campaigns that help us to acquire net new business and engage existing contacts to have a conversation with our team and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Customer Excellence team to identify customers that can serve as references and advocates for Checkit.
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
- Demonstrated success in working in a demand generation capacity that has tight collaboration with product marketing, customer marketing and content marketing.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors.
- Experience of bringing a solution to new markets and growing your organisation to scale as the business grew.
- You have range in your writing and creative skills, with experience creating for a strategic executive audience as well as independent contributors. You can easily pivot in tone, production style and topics.
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors.
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience with enterprise Marketing Automation platforms (preferable HubSpot/Pardot), CRM (preferably Salesforce), and web personalization tools.
- Experience in developing innovative and compelling presentations.
- You don’t let things get in the way of achieving your goals, where you find roadblocks, you develop ways around them to achieve success.
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensors
- International experience (ideally in the USA)
- Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO17025 and ISO 15189
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today, Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit. We actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: email@example.com