The Credit Controller position, a six-month fixed contract with the potential to become permanent, is a pivotal role for this exciting and growing business. You will contribute to the smooth functioning of the team by ensuring prompt collection of cash and maintaining the accuracy of sales ledger records. You will have a chance to shape the control policy and establish a great rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Managing the collection of outstanding debts
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Helping to define a Credit Control Policy
- Ensuring the Credit Control Policy is followed
- Evaluating new credit requests
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices and credit notes
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of client statements
You are a person who questions the established practices and works with other departments to set up the correct processes. You want to contribute to the success of the team and the business.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of Excel skills
- Highly organised
- Tactful yet tenacious manner
- Great communication skills
- Experience of defining Credit Control policy
- Experience of delivering tangible improvements
- Experience of various accounting systems
- Available immediately
The Checkit solution provides organisations with connected solutions to optimize performance. We make processes smart, safe and efficient, using a pioneering combination of IoT, cloud, apps and data analytics. Our industry approved Connected Workflow Management and Connected Automated Monitoring solutions replace traditional paper and spreadsheets by utilising cloud technologies, low power wireless networks, smart handsets, Bluetooth and embedded Linux devices to carry out large numbers of routine tasks over multiple sites and locations.
We have 175 people, £12m revenues and we’re growing fast, with ambitious plans for new product development and global expansion. It’s an exciting product, with a startup atmosphere with excellent backing. Life at Checkit is fast moving – keeping pace with marketing requirements and new technologies as they become available.
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life cover, medical insurance and a chance to join a share option scheme.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our company is professional, evolving, challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career. If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org