This role is responsible for developing and managing new and existing customers to ensure a consistent level of service is achieved. The role oversees a team of BEMS Field Service Engineers to meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs on customer sites. This role reports to the BEMS Engineering Manager.
- Schedule and assign the BEMS Field Service Engineers to install and maintain systems to defined standards, agreed timelines and budgets.
- Assist the Project Managers with project handovers, ensure support contracts are issued and assign work to the service department.
- Translate the strategic plan into engaging deliverables and actions for the team.
- Analyse BEMS service operations and identify areas of process improvement.
- Forecast and analyse data against monthly budget figures.
- Monitor and manage the profitability of the BEMS Service team.
- Record and report on the statistics, user rates and performance levels.
- Communicate regularly and work cross-functionally with other areas of the business.
- Set key performance indicators and personal objectives for team members that will complement their Personal Development Plans. Track and review these on a regular basis.
- Monitor delivery of SLAs and KPIs.
- Champion values to demonstrate a committed and positive attitude towards change.
- Proactively chase sales opportunities with existing and new customers and clients.
- Undertake customer and client satisfaction surveys to monitor standards.
- Conduct Service Management Software audits to ensure Field Engineers use the system correctly and identify any training areas.
- Carry out site-based audits to ensure a high level of work is delivered.
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality standard (9001) and other compliance standards including Information Security (27001) are continually maintained and adhered to.
You will be a highly organised, inspiring leader who is passionate about teamwork and providing an exceptional customer experience. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment delivering against key SLAs and KPIs.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPIs SLAs.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience of effectively managing a P&L.
- Ability to inspire and support employees to live up to their potential and optimise their productivity.
- Effective communicator who can influence and motivate at all levels.
- Able to diagnose problems quickly and use foresight to identify potential issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Influential relationship builder, able to leverage and deliver positive improvement.
- Confidence to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo.
- Strong commercial awareness with an analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into actions.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Effective motivational, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO17025 and ISO 15189.
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish).
Checkit optimizes the performance of people, processes and physical assets with connected digital solutions.
Our real-time workflow, monitoring and analytics services enable safe and productive work, efficient operations and data-driven insight to continually improve performance in large, complex organisations.
For over a decade, Checkit has been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Today, Checkit has 58,000 registered users in organisations including the NHS, BP, Waitrose / John Lewis Partnership, Sodexo and Center Parcs. Our technologies generate approximately 6.5bn data points per year from thousands of sensors and digital checks.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK. The company has over 170 employees.
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit. We actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging and, above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your cv highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org