The 1st Line Support Operator position is a 6-month fixed contract with a possibility of going permanent. Working as part of a team in 24/7 Support Hub providing a high-quality support to our customer base and providing a high-quality alarm receipt and telephone support service to our customer base.
- To respond to alarm calls correctly logged on the Call centre monitoring systems and complete, within defined time scales, all actions or customer contact pertaining to the alarm.
- To interrogate alarms and take the necessary and appropriate actions in accordance with Company policies and alarm handling procedures.
- To document and investigate customer requests following alarm interrogation or customer correspondence via telephone call or email.
- Where unable to complete an investigation ensuring that the Support Departments escalation process is followed, ensuring that the customer is kept informed of any escalations.
- Produce and maintain on request, up to date master records of all system applications and controller configurations.
- Maintain all on-line databases and reporting systems are accurate and functioning correctly.
- Develop and maintain sufficient knowledge on the principles of alarm monitoring systems to provide full and comprehensive support to the customer base.
- Proactively monitor noticeable patterns in alarms and/or incoming requests and develop workable resolutions.
You are someone with a good level of stress tolerance and resilience, as well as good listening, organisational and problem-solving skills. We will provide full training and ongoing support to ensure you have all the tools to succeed as a 1st Line Support Operator
- A good command of English and a professional approach to customer service
- Committed to providing excellent customer care with a genuine desire to help
- Accurately log all information on customers accounts and our in-house systems
- The ability to adapt to a given situation without compromising standards
- Reliable and motivated to fulfill the role and exceed standards
- A positive and resilient attitude with a high level of self-motivation
- The ability to multi-task and balance a varied workload
- The drive to succeed both for yourself and for the company as a whole
- Availability to work on a rota basis covering customer support 365 days of the year. Shifts are: 07:00-14:00, 14:00-21:00 or 21:00-07:00
- Computer literate
- Experience working in a customer service role
- An interest and aptitude in providing technical customer service
- Fluency in another language (preferably Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
Company Overview – www.checkit.net
Checkit is a leading provider of next-generation cloud-based services. Our solutions connect people, processes and places in real time with a powerful combination of software, hardware and consultancy services that transform how organisations work. We help large, distributed and complex organisations to optimize performance everywhere by enabling more productive, efficient and safe ways of working. Combining IoT with mobile and sensor technologies, we provide detailed data insights that drive better decision-making and continuous improvement.
For over a decade we’ve been working with leaders, operational heads and frontline workers in multiple sectors including retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality and commercial property.
Checkit is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with its operations centre in Fleet, UK.
What We Offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical insurance cover.
Continuous professional development is key for all employees at Checkit – we actively encourage our management teams to lead by example. Our Company is professional, evolving and challenging, and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career.
Please submit your CV highlighting your experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org